Top Takeaways from Kantar and Profitero’s 2018 eCommerce Benchmarking Survey
Kantar and Profitero unveil latest findings showing that brands have already made huge investments in eCommerce, expanding their global eCommerce staffing and headcount by 83%, on average, versus the prior year.
The top five implications for brands on eCommerce are:
- Brands of the future need to unlock growth through digital capabilities
- The arms race for eCommerce talent will only intensify.
- Outsourcing eCommerce functions is an unexplored approach for brands of the future.
- 2019 will be the “Year of Data Analytics.”
- Retail price wars are weighing heavy on brands.
Download your free Executive Summary
Please enter your details below to gain free access to the 2018 eCommerce Outlook from Kantar and Profitero
NOW ON DEMAND: Unlocking eCommerce Growth in 2019
To gain exclusive insights from this year’s study, register today for our free, exclusive webinar: Unlocking eCommerce Growth in 2019 on December 3 at 9am EST/2pm GMT.