Our experts tackle the 5 burning questions you need to answer to develop a winning strategy for marketing to each generation.
Since popularizing the term “Baby Boomers” almost 50 years ago, MONITOR remains the gold standard in generational insight and foresight. This January, we’ve invited the people who literally wrote the book on generational marketing to discuss what it means to brands today and what your business can do to win in the 2020s and beyond.
With more than a century of experience and thousands of keynote presentations between them, Walker, Ann, and Pete are among the most sought-after experts on generations, and we get their perspective on:
- How should marketers think about the “Okay, Boomer” phenomenon?
- Why is Gen X still in most brands’ blind spot, and at what cost?
- What industry will Millennials disrupt next?
- Where will Gen Z take trends like D&I, brand purpose, and sustainability?
- When will Gen Alpha start to matter to marketers?
Chief Knowledge Officer