Uncover seasonal opportunities
Last year we brought to you a flash guide to monetizing the moment by trading on interest around the Royal Wedding. This year, we’ve put together a comprehensive, week-by-week guide on other key moments for retailers and brands to activate around when it comes to merchandising and marketing. This carefully curated calendar contains a mixture of gifting occasions, sports events, holidays and celebrations, as well as highlights from major media releases creating spikes of interest in pop culture.
The New Retail Calendar is a vital tool to unlocking engagement with new pools of consumers, helping you to navigate a wealth of cultural, political and educational moments to start fresh conversations and new merchandising strategies.
It’s a guide of 52 weekly events, cut by region and sector, that will prepare you to “momentize” effectively, through sound content plans, merchandising opportunities and unique insights into the needs of demographics with fast-rising disposable incomes.
Access Kantar Consulting’s New Retail Calendar
Five things to know about the calendar:
1. It’s interactive! Hover on the regions at the top to zoom in on your priority markets or click on the individual events to find out more.
2. It’s global. Discover key events in the U.S., U.K., Europe, Far East and around the world.
3. It’s comprehensive. We’ve curated highlights from celebrations of world faiths, political turning points, sports tournaments and the biggest movie releases of 2019.
4. It’s not just about selling something. The New Retail Calendar gives you unique cultural insights to help you have authentic conversations with consumers.
5. It’s user-friendly and multipurpose – navigate by business week, date, sector or region and use it to plot both marketing and merchandising campaigns.
Connect with our Thought Leaders