Identify sales opportunities, sell more and smarter
Consumer goods manufacturers struggle with suboptimal daily field sales activities that hamper the productivity of their entire sales teams and ultimately result in lost sales.
The Sales Performance Platform by Kantar Consulting offers Retail Activity Optimisation capabilities to help improve field sales efficiency and effectiveness.
It leverages advanced analytics, machine learning and AI to deliver optimal agendas, sales initiatives and perfect orders.
How can I make the most out of my daily visits and land perfect orders for each of my customers?
How can I direct my field teams to stores with the highest sales potential?
Sales & Operations Planning
How can I drive the best daily agendas and in-store activities?
How can I optimise mobile warehouse load and minimise mobile inventory?
Transform insights into the right field initiatives and beat competition
The advanced retail activity optimisation capabilities of the Sales Performance Platform by Kantar Consulting allow CPG companies to focus on the activities and customers that guarantee the highest sales and profitability through advanced analytics and near-real-time data.
Sales Performance Platform: More with Less
Retail Activity Optimisation: in detail
Untap sales opportunities in each area and at each store
- Store segmentation according to sales potential and manufacturer’s performance to drive field activities
- Automatic generation of field activities targeted at specific groups of stores to course-correct in-store issues and improve sales
- Guided selling capabilities to help sales reps focus on most value-added activities and points of sales
Help field sales teams place perfect orders
- AI-powered order recommendations to best fit demand at each point of sale
Make mobile warehouse management smoother with perfect loading proposals
- Optimal mobile warehouse loading proposals, fine-tuned for the specific routes to minimise inventory management and maximise sales
Ensure perfect customer portfolio management
- Optimised sales representatives agendas – daily, weekly, monthly – to ensure customers are visited at the right time according to sales trends, store results, and company guidelines
Drive the right activities at each visit
- Prescriptive list of activities to be carried out at each point of sales visited during the day to minimise out-of-stocks