In this episode, hosts J. Walker Smith and Andrew Curry discuss the trend of consumers investing more of their lives in things done at a human scale, and what this means for technology and brands.
- Peter Pomerantsev: Jokes and the Death of Narratives – The American Interest
- Branko Milanovic: Fake News – globalinequality
- Kirkpatrick Sale: Human Scale – Amazon
- Phil Sutcliffe: The Role of the Marketer When Buying Decisions Are Delegated to Algorithms – Kantar UK
- Venkatesh Rao: A Quick (Battle) Field Guide to the New Culture Wars – ribbonfarm
- The Unequal Effects of Partisanship on Brands – Harvard Business Review
- Aileen Kwun: Cities are Squeezed…By Tech Companies – Fast Co Design