In this episode, co-hosts J. Walker Smith and Andrew Curry talk about the challenges of growth in a fragmented marketplace of uncomfortable places, and Andrew speaks with Phil Sutcliffe of Kantar TNS and Jane Bloomfield of Kantar Millward Brown about what it takes for brands to succeed.
- Carlos Newland: Is Support for Capitalism Declining around the World? – The Independent Review
- Andrew Curry: Britain’s fault-lines – Medium
- Alejandra Molina: What It’s Like to Open a Locally-Owned Coffeeshop in Compton – Next City
- A Cross-National Study of Evolutionary Origins of Gender Shopping Styles: She Gatherer, He Hunter? – AMA Journals
- How Disruption Can Fuel Brand Growth – Kantar Millward Brown