In this episode, co-hosts J. Walker Smith and Andrew Curry speak with Frank van der Driest, co-leader of the Institute for Real Growth, a major Kantar/WPP initiative comparing over-performing and under-performing companies to create a framework for growth.
- Tim Harford: Superstar companies lose their lustre – Financial Times
- Tyler Cowen: Population Growth and Technological Changes: One Million B.C. to 1990 – Marginal Revolution
- Institute for Real Growth – Kantar
- John Cochrane: Concentration Increasing? – The Grumpy Economist
- Maggie Koerth-Baker: Conspiracy Theories Can’t Be Stopped – FiveThirtyEight
- Ross Douthat: The Paranoid Center – The New York Times