In this episode, co-host Andrew Curry speaks with Julia Ayling, Head of Research & Insights for Mindshare London, about its new report called “Location Matters.” Place is more important than ever, offering a sense of localized identity and belonging that brands must navigate carefully with digitally-enabled location-based marketing strategies.
- Mark Hogan Grabb-It Tweet – Twitter
- Grabb-It – Website
- Ben Reinhardt: Innovation Channels – benjaminreinhardt
- Mindshare Futures: Location Matters – Mindshare
- Nick Hanauer: ‘Homo Economics’ Must Die – Democracy Journal
- Kantar Worldpanel: How does that make you feel? – Kantar Worldpanel