In this episode, co-host J. Walker Smith interviews Bryan Gildenberg, Chief Knowledge Officer for Retail, Sales and Shopper with Kantar Consulting, about finding growth in uncomfortable places, or places outside the comfort zone of business usual. Walker and co-host Andrew Curry add additional perspective and examples about this critical topic of where to find success in the future marketplaces.
- Kantar Consulting: The Uncomfortable States of America – Kantar Consulting
- Erik Shilling: How Harley-Davidson’s All-In Bet On Its Past Crippled Its Future – Jalopnik
- Merve Emre: This Library Has New Books by Major Authors, but They Can’t Be Read Until 2114 – The New York Times
- Martin Rosenbaum: Pseudonyms to protect authors of controversial articles – BBC
- Victor Mair: Korean refrigerator onomatopoeia – Language Log
- Kantar Consulting: Unlocking New Sources of Growth – Kantar Consulting
- Kantar Consulting: The coming E.R.A. of Value & Growth in the Third Age of Consumption – Kantar Consulting