In this episode, co-host Andrew Curry interviews Kantar experts Kirsty Cooke and Hari Blanch Bennett about the What Women Want exhibition at Noho Studios in London that was created by Kantar to explore 100 years of marketing to women.
- Jeremy Grant: Transforming a Traditional Bank into an Agile Market Leader – strategy+business
- Josh Barro: Why Do Hotel Companies Have So Many Brands? – NY Mag
- What Women Want – Kantar
- The 2018 Stratechery Year in Review – Stratechery
- Martin Wolf, Best books of 2018: Economics – Financial Times
- Tom Whitwell: 52 things I learned in 2018 – Medium
- Albums of the Year 2018 – Rough Trade