In this episode, Kantar Consulting Director Elisa Birtwistle updates her groundbreaking 2013 report, Women 2020, in a wide-ranging interview with podcast co-host Andrew Curry.
- Damian Carrington: Scientists accidentally create mutant enzyme that eats plastic bottles – The Guardian
- Belinda Luscombe: Young, Single, Childless Women Earn More Than Men – TIME Magazine
- Alex Tabarrok: The Facebook Trials: It’s Not “Our” Data – Marginal Revolution
- Carl Wilkinson: Why glass milk bottle deliveries are back – FT Magazine
- Edward Tenner: The Efficiency Paradox: What Big Data Can’t Do – Amazon
- Purpose 2020 – Kantar Consulting